Question

Buzz1234567

How many points will a collection that is changed to PAID IN FULL raise my score?
I paid three. One is being deleted, the other two are getting reported as Paid in Full.

Paid in full

I had 2 collection accounds (one for $300+ and the other for $150+) and when they were deleted my score went up 75 points.  I didn't have any other bad reporting.  Before you paid the two reporting as "Paid in Full," you should have requested them send a "Pay For Delete" letter.  This will ensure they would come OFF your report.  More often than not, they will comply with this because it's better than not getting paid at all.  It may show Paid in Full, but I believe it will still show the how long you were late and late fees, which can affect your score.  I am not a professional, but I've been where you are.  Best of Luck in continuing to clear your report!