Question

Aheath2

How long with it take for this to show on my credit report?
I am paying off all my credit balances on my credit cards off in full this month. How long with it take for this to show on my credit report?

Anything reported by your credit card to the credit bureau usually occurs once per month.   Depending on the credit bureau and when they update their file, it will take another week to report here on CK.   One credit burear updates daily, while another appears to process in batches.  From my experience, TU processes in batches, it takes them about 2 weeks to show the data that Equifax shows immediately.   Both have the same reporting date.