Question

kari2

How long will it take for an auto loan to appear on my account?
I recently purchased a new car about 4 weeks ago. The credit inquiry made by the car company shows up on my account, but the loan does not appear.

Most Helpful Response

It may take 30-60 days for the account to show up.  It all depends on when the car company reports your account and payments to the credit bureaus.  Every business picks the day they send the report, so no telling for sure when they will send the data.  Just be patient, it will show up.  Contrats on the new wheels!!

Home loan

I had my home loan on my report it had a total of 24 late payments. This occurred during a divorce where my ex wife got the house but my name was still on it. I got the bank to remove this from my credit report. My question is once removed will I see a rise on my credit report?