Question

Robertm225

How long will it take for a late payment of 30-59 days to be removed from my credit report
I have hundreds of on time payments and recently had 2 late payments less than 60 days because I was laid off of work and could only pay my living expense bills

Late payments remain on your credit reports for 7 years. While the immediate damage can be pretty severe, as the late payments age the damage will subside. Usually after 2 years you will start to overcome it, but they will always have a negative effect. Make absolutely sure that you are not late again. When met with financial hardship you should contact your lenders right away as many have programs to help keep accounts current. I suggest that you do some reading on "goodwill letters" and maybe give it a try.