Question

mlafountain

How long will it take for a judgement to drop off of my credit report?
I live in Massachusetts and I am wondering when a small claims judgement that was filed will take to drop off.
The original delinquency was March 2006 and has since dropped off of my report.
The judgement was filed in March 2008. When should this drop off?

Thanks for helping me out. If I can answer anymore questions, please let me know.

Most Helpful Response

Public Record

A judgement is a matter of public record since it took a court action to get.  It usually disappears in 7 years, and there is nothing to do but wait for that time to pass.