Question

wmes

How long will Credit Inquiries stay on my report ?
I have had 6 Credit Inquiries in the last 9 months giving me a poor rating and lowering my score. Only 1 of the 6 was authorized by me.Someone gave my ss# to an auto dealer without my permission and they ran the credit checks without me knowing anything about it. Can I get this taken off my report? How long will this stay on my report ? Is that legal ?

they will be on there for two years.  If it is from a auto dealer then it will only count as one if it happened within 30 days.  If you can prove it was not you then yes you can dispute it.