Question

Bob0721

How long until past deliquencies drop off my credit report?
I have several delinquencies on my credit history but they have been paid off and or have $0 balances and have been that way for a long time, how much longer until they drop off my credit history? And also how long until my score goes up due to the debts being paid off or haing a $0 balance now?

Most Helpful Response

Easier Way To Remove Delinquencies

There is a much faster and easier way to remove those items. Just call the creditor and ask them to remove them, but as a back up have them send you a copy of the paid in full documentation and mail that directly to the credit bureaus yourself. This way you are covered on both bases. You should see the removal within 1 to 2 credit reporting cycles. This is basically the same thing the credit repair services will do on your behalf.

2012PERRY1

I think I will try this thank-you

Credit Repair Service

kurt@creditexperts.com     This is a credit repair service recommended to me by my Banker @ US Bank.  The head person is Kurt Polzin.  My Banker said they have helped several of her clients.  They will not charge you anything up front.  they charge only for the specific items they get removed from your report. They will get things removed from your report that should no longer be there.  I am signing up with them within the next 2 weeks, as soon as our refinance "closing" takes place.

Do not sign up with any credit repair company that charges a monthly fee.  My contact with this "Repair" co. was also a customer of their's at one time. Creditors that are supposed to report payoffs to the credit reports companies - don't always actually do it.  This will hurt your score.  It's rotten, but it happens a lot.  A good credit repair company will help you.

MzBeehavin86

how do you look up this site? I am desperately in need of clearing up my credit and starting anew...

setmedic

This website is down, unless she made an error with an additional "S" at the end.

I tried Kurt's email and we will have to wait and see, but the site is available.

kass2311

It's me...kass2311.  The full address is:  certifiedcreditexperts.com.  I was just on the website.

7 years............ Two years for inquiries from the date posted........

Collections

Can bill collector extend past the seven year period?

tax lein or wage garnish

Is there any way to get either a tax lein or wage garnishment removed fro my credit report

thanks for the help kass2311