Question

muckle84

How long should I wait to apply for a new card after increasing score?
By significantly reducing my utilization I recently boosted my score +55 points over the past 2 months - I want to apply for a new card that requires an "excellent" rating. I anticipate my score will go up even more over the next week as my CC accounts report again, and I will be in the appropriate range for this card.

My question is - after I see that they report (Credit Sesame actually shows the day they report, CK only gives the weekly update...) should I go ahead and apply for the card I want? Any point in waiting a month or two, or as long as I run a check on my score and it reflects the higher number is there no point in waiting?

Thanks

No point in waiting.