Question

Cmitch94

How long should I wait to apply for a new card?
Supposedly CK says I have "12 hard inquiries" however, I currently only have about 5 that come to mind after accounting for my car loan, my capital one card, and I applied for a kohls card and a discover and didn't get them. Should I wait a while before applying for a new card? And if so, why does CK tell me I have a "good" chance to get approved for the NFL card? Thanks!

You should pull your credit report and find out what these additional 7 hits are from. Dispute any that you're not familiar with. The CRBs might remove them.

The offers presented on CK are paid advertisements. They're not really an indication of a successful application. I don't recommend applying for anything if you've already got multiple credit cards. Remember, having too many cards is not a good thing either.