Question

Glammie4

How long should i wait, to apply for a auto loan

Yo[]u need to have a good credit score to be able to get a car.  I suggest reading the articles on this site and using the financial tools here so you can get a good idea of when that might be possible.  What I learned here has really helped me build my score, though not overnight.  But, I was able to buy a new car last year.

I'm guessin u know your fico score? I think best to save for car and use cash to secure loan and only pay minimum ins. And have auto pay for loan out of accont at least 1 year. If u have not been able to save at least $2000 for car ride bus til u do.