Question

Niccaves

how long for the word dispute drop off credit report?
I started a dispute got my results that it would not be removed on 08/05 I applied for a homeloan but they say theyre not able to preapprove. me until the word dispute gets removed off my credit report. How long does it take for the word "dispute" to be removed off the credit report?

The information would probably remain associated with the account as long as the account is reflected on the credit report.  Its not the dispute they probably have a problem with, its the entry of the item you disputed.   They like to see "paid" not "disputed"