Question

mscottyo

How long for a authorized user account ($33K limit w/1994 start date) to improve my CK score?
I see the Chase Freedom Acc. that my family member allowed me to become an authorized user on Jan 22nd 2013, has now reported to my TU report. It posted March 22nd according to CKarma, but still no CK score improvement... Wondering why? CK simulator tool said new credit account w/$33K limit would improve score by 35 points. It dropped my Total Utilization from 51% to 12%. Current CK score 650. Thank for related info.