Question

LuLu1279

How long does outstanding balances stay on my credit report. I live in florida.
I have 6 credit card outstanding balances that I did not pay. The are still open on Credit Karma. Will they ever be deleted off my credit report or will they stay there forever. And once they are gone will my credit score go up??

Your credit score is not being benefitted by unpaid bills, that's for sure!!!  The accounts will remain part of your credit history for at least 7 nyears, unless one of the credit card companies decides to try for a judgement in court.  Then the account will remain for at least 10 years.

Isuggest reading the articles on this site so you can learn about credit since that is the purpose of Credit Karma--to erase the ignorance about credit that far too many people have!!

tbdc

Depending on your state Judgements can come off your credit report in 7 years. I have one that will fall off in the next year.