Question

Masamy

how long does it takes to generate credit report
Hi,

I start using the secure credit card and debit card from last 6 months but my credit score is not yet generated. I'm new to this country.

Thanks

Credit Report

Your debit card does not report...your new credit card, I would call and ask because some places don't report unless it goes delinqment .

Being it is a secured card they know you are trying to establish credit, and should report...call and ask what's going on

If they don't report...get your money back and sign with a place that does!! GOOD LUCK FRIEND..and WELCOME 2 AMERICA!!