Question

MissKay05

how long does it take to get a credit score from car payments
I bought this car at 19 years old and have been paying on it for 1 year 6 months now. This is my first purchase that would start off giving me a credit score. I asked my bank, where i got the car loan, how long it would take for a score to show up and they said 6 months yet still if i look on here it doesn't show me anything.

Most Helpful Response

it's possible they are reporting it to experian only. CK only uses transunion and equifax. get your report from experian to see if it's on there. not all companies report to all three agencies.