Question

bus60

How long does it take to get a Cap1 Platinum card in the mail?
On June 9, I applied online for a Cap1 Platinum card. Was instantly approved for a $2000 line of credit. Does it usually take the full 7-10 days for it to come in the mail?

Most Helpful Response

Usually within a week you should have your card. You won't see it on your reports though for a 1 1/2 to 2 months usually.

bus60

Thanks! I am in no big hurry for it to show up on my report. I have been in the hole as far as my credit report goes for a long time. Finally got good numbers but real low on accounts. I have had a credit union account for a little over 12 years. They finally started reporting to Equifax back in 2014 and that helped a lot. I have a conference to go to next week and was hoping my card would be here before I leave next Sunday.