Question

loris1130

how long does it take to get a bankruptcy off yourcredit repott? mine has been on 8 years
mine has been on 8 years, aug 2010. or do i need to do something to get it off. TIA

It stays for ten and will drop off aft er it is finished.

Get your credit cleaned

As a widow, I do minimal jobs to keep living and never cared about my report. My report went from bad to worse ever since I lost my husband. I gave my report attention when I got really in need of a serious medical attention that I couldn’t afford. I never thought a hacker can actually help me fix my report without no upfront fee. Prior to me contacting trusthacker, all the other hackers I contacted asked for a huge upfront payment which I couldn’t afford and had to pass. I almost got fed up until I once again mailed trust-hacker  because I saw in the post that they charge little upfront payment. He’s got a cool process of fixing credit and I appreciative that a lot. I even made some gains in the process. trust-hacker  is really the way out for those of us in need of credit report attention, even loans. Check that out yourself. I’m living really ok now. All Thanks to you trusthacker543 @ g m a i l . c o m.. Y’all can thank me later