Question

HATrivitt

How long does it take for a bankruptcy (?) to leave my credit score?
I was in poor health about 7-8 yrs. ago, I filed for a bankruptcy and won my case, it was closed. Fortunately, I lived, but the bankruptcy still shows on my credit report and I am denied for credit cards.. ect. I have great credit I'm sure, I owe nothing to anyone, I have several cards for jewelry stores, Lowes, and a Visa Debit card as well. How do I go about getting the Bankruptcy to get off credit score and let me return to my life of spending should I need it? Thank you, Harold Trivitt

10 years

BR's stay on your report for 10 years. there is nothing you can do about that.

You'll just have to ride it out.