Question

Fletchxxx

how long does it take credit karma to report corect balances
i payed my one credit card off in full march 2nd $4008.00 it still shows a $4008.00 credit card balance when will this report show the zero balance it is and bring my score up ????

Most Helpful Response

Reply

It will update whenever the credit card company reports the new balance to the credit bureau. This will either be a couple days after your next statement cycle, or around the 1st of the month. You can call and ask the bank when they report. 

Wrong information given

I've had a credit card for over 2 months and my score has not been changed at all. Also Credit Karma shows my auto insurance as a D grade yet I have had a perfect driving record for 20 years and no insurance issues. Your information is not accurate.

home insurance rankings on credit karma

i own two homes never put in a claim in 40 years but credit karma list me in the red Why ??