How long does a recently opened account reports as recently?
In the new beta section of Credit Karma under "Full Credit Report" there is a tab called "Recently Opened". How many months will a new account be listed there before dropping of the listing / tab? I have accounts that are over 3 months old and there still on that list. In the past I saw that inquiries will drop of the "recent inquiries" tab in 3 months. Why would there be a different time limit on the two categories? PS I think the new Beta section greatly enhance the functionality of CK.