Question

TonyOandD

How long do you need to hold a credit score of 730, before applying for an auto loan
My current credit score is 630, I usually keep it a little higher, but have taken on a private school, making my last $730 payment this month. I have been utilizing my credit cards to the max. I would love to buy a new car before the year's end, but I would like to go in with more buying power and a solid credit score. How far back can be seen on my credit report. I would just like a a small auto loan , no more than 12,000. I would like any advice on this.

Lenders do not see credit score history, they see what your credit score is at the time that you apply for credit. Most lenders will use a version of FICO scores, not the scores that you get here.