Question

eswarkallam

How long do I have to wait from last hard pull to apply for a new credit card
I have 4 credit cards from major banks and my last hard pull was in January, 2014. I would like to apply for a new credit card. I have 4 hard pulls on my credit report and my credit score is Excellent according to Credit Karma. Should I wait for some more time or can I go ahead and apply for a new one?
Thanks in advance.

Most Helpful Response

If I were you, I would go ahead.  Credit inquiries only count for 10% of your credit score, which isn't much.

Thanks for your replies, I've applied for three cards and got approved for an Amex card.