Question

Schmidty1

How long before judgment falls from your credit report
I ran into trouble four years ago but managed to pay my debt off, some of them settled for less but I still paid my debt. However,it still shows as a negative against me and since everyone relies on your credit score, I feel I will never get my score back up. How can I change this score?

Credit Karma DOES NOT REPORT one's credit score to anyone!! The purpose of this site is to help individuals to learn what they must do (or not do) to build and maintain a good credit score because that is something too few people understand.  The score here is just an example so yoiu can see the changers that COULD happen if you make certain changes. 

So, read the articles (see left side of page under "Resources"). use the financial tools and LEARN from this site so you can benefit greatly from and improved score.