Question

nanami990

How long a no-credit person could get a good credit score for auto loan?
I got a full-time job but have no credit history. Now I want to apply for a auto loan to buy a used car (around 10K). I just got approved for a CapitalOne secured credit card. Can someone please let me know how long I could get enough credit score for auto loan? Please help me to find the best ways and tell me your experiences because I don't know much about credit score. Thank you so much.

1st time for everything

You need to find a lender with a first time buyer program. Call around to your local dealerships they would know of any still operating. Do not give them your information. Just that you are checking your options. They will do everything they can to get you in the door. Don't fall for it. If they mention a bank then call that bank and find out for yourself. Do you have a co-signer available? Do you have a decent down payment? If you put yourself in a good equity position ( you will owe much less than the car is worth ) then you have an edge.

Good Hunting