Question

TantrumRed

How likely am I to get an auto loan with a score of 524?
My score is 524.I make just under $4000 a month before taxes and my bills total around $1200 a month.I have never had a loan of any kind.Just have about $700 in hospital bills on my report form 2011.

Also

I'm with Navy Federal but I'll be joining NC SECU this week also.

Blueknight73

They get 480's bought but you will need a good down payment and proof of income and reference list. The dealership will probably use Santander or a similar subprime bank. The question though, is what score you really have. The Vantage 3.0 is not the FICO auto score. So good luck to you.

car loan

524 score- co-signer will be needed, unless you pay cash or find a self finance car lot.