Question

Irish1894

How likely am I to be approved for a student loan?
I am 21 with an excellent credit score (just over the 'good' territory) and I am wondering my rough likelihood of being approved for a student loan. I have history going back since I was 18 and only carry auto debt.
I am aware there is more information involved but I am just looking to get a rough idea.

Thank you!

Easy

Student Loans are relatively easy to apply for and get accepted for in general.  They're seen as value-adding "investments" that should supposedly increase your future income and allow you to pay it back.

Especially if you have excellent credit, you might be able to get very attractive rates.