Question

Bullionbill

How is your credit affected if you pay more than you owe on your total balance so you run a debit?

Your Credit is not affected if you have a Credit Balance.  If you have a Credit and within a period of time like 2 billing cycles  they should end up sending you a check for the Credit Amount.

I do it all the time with all the credit cards.  will end up sending them all 1.25 payment even if I don't owe anything.  That will show up as a Payment,  Activity on the card.  If you look at my profile you will see last year were I did a test for a period of time to raise up number of payments.  It does work.