Question

ginjpie88

How is this possilbe! hah!
My credit score went down 38 points because of two credit inquiries and possibly becaues I made a large purchase on a card which bumped my unilization to 10%- I made a huge payement on it to try and help it go back up... That seems pretty extreem to me for those things, let me know if there is something I can do to help it go back up quickly. I was so close to 800 before this! ugh!

Alot of things come into play with the different Credit Scores

History is a big factor along with more accounts.

I have 15 different accounts, 1 auto, 1 HELOC  and the reset Credit cards,   the more history and number of accounts things don't jump up and down as much.