Question

Cloudsareorange

How is there "Miscellaneous Government" accounts that are deliquent if i have no idea what they are
My credit karma report states that there are at least six "Miscellaneous Government" accounts that I am delinquent on. What the heck are these? I have received absolutely no notice of them, and they are not my student loans. I am so confused and worried because these supposed account have tanked my credit score.

Did you ever find out what this was?  I have a similar account on my report and have no idea what it is.  Thanks.