Question

amandakorinn

How is the annual fee for a credit card paid?
I have the Capital One Secured Mastercard which has no annual fee and I'm now thinking about getting a second secured card (possibly primor). The info section says it has a $49 annual fee and I wasn't sure if that just automatically came off of the card itself or if I would have to set them up with my bank information.

The Annual fee is charged to your Credit Card just like any other Credit Card Purchase.

I would check with Capital One for an unsecured card before you try to get another secured card with primor