Question

Startheresa

How is my credit score so low for Home Insurance when I have never even had home insurance before?
I'm only 25 years old and I never had nor gotten home insurance, plus I live with my parents. I don't understand how I have a score when I've never used home insurance before. I've already went and got my annual report and it doesn't show anything about a home insurance on my reports. I really need to know what should I do and how can I resolve this matter?

Ridiculous

That is very miss leading.

i would think that could only be based on your claims for other accounts like car insurance.

i do not have  claims on car why would they think I would be a risk on home.

especially when I don't every own a home and might never with this as a guild line someone would be looking at.  Ridiculous.  Should not show based on credit cards. 

Very misleading......

I'm starting to believe that this site overall is not accurate after all you get what you pay for and this is a free service. There are three major credit reporting agencies that are observed anything else is pointless. On here my credit score for home insurance is so ridiculously low and my home owner's insurance is program for auto payment and NEVER has been delinquent yet it continues to drop. NEVER has a claim been submitted this is all bogus.