Question

LLCEE

How is my credit affected if I only pay the minimum balance on my card?

The on-time payment is exactly

What needs to happen. 

But what the lendersreally like about borrowers like you will be the minimum payments.  

You are paying the most interest of any type of lender. They can count on you for long term income. 

My goal is to pay the least in interest so Every card I have is paid off in 4 payments or less. If it can't paid it off in 4 months, It shouldn't be put on credit. Long term debt shouldn't be on credit cards. Look at those pay off dates on your statement.