Question

ilovemen2015

how i get wrong address off my credit report
addres of 6825 Risata Elk Grove CA 95758 is my x-step daughters husbands house I have never lived there nor do I want to I was forwarding lat x-husbands to his daughters house

Most Helpful Response

Dispute it directly with the credit bureau(s) reporting it. Directions on how to dispute are listed on each credit bureaus website. The three credit bureaus are Transunion, Equifax and Experian, check all three of them to make sure information is accurate on all of them.

Wrong address on my credit report

Address 1257 Watson Rd. Pitts. Ga. 31072. Never lived at that location or area...