Question

Frank7902

How I fixed my credit
I just paid off my credit, 7 accounts, and most stated they will delete but I don't trust them so this is what I did. Go to Trans Equifax and Experian and dispute all accounts in collections or paid accounts. Select, not liable for the debts. Add in the comments box if you wish, I added the reference numbers and stated paid in full. I learned this trick from collection agencies and it works. I had an account that was paid but still showed in collections, this was before I paid the other 7 accounts. I disputed it, stupidly with CK, they only allow one per 30 days, and after 30 days it was deleted. I never asked for a deletion from that agency. So if you have paid in full collections still on your records or even accounts paid that may be hurting you, go to the three sites, register for free, and dispute all under, no longer liable for debts. Experian doesn't have the selection so just select other and then type in the box no longer liable, please delete. I know it works and it saved me money on those sites who charge to do what you can do for free. Score went up 20 points for just that one account. Waiting on the others to clear in the next 20 days.

Don't recommend this

It will clear from your credit reports for 30 days and then come right back. This happens with any kind of dispute, whether it's "not liable" or  "paid in full" or something else. In a month when you haven't proven it, you will be right back where you started. If this worked don't you think everyone would do it?
In the meantime, if you open a new trade line and you were approved because of this fake higher score, you risk having your new account closed. Most creditors do periodic soft pulls, and when they see your report they will realize what you've done and you risk having your account closed. Then you will have an adverse action to add to your derogatory marks.

I wouldn't recommend this course of action to anyone.