Question

desperateman123

How I can remove any of my 3 derogatory remarks on my Credit Karma?
I have 3 derogatory remarks in my Credit Karma. 1) Legal Judgement- I paid the full amount on October 5, 2016. 2) Collection- I paid the full amount on February 5, 2017. It says that the balance is $0, but the status says "open" and in the remarks section it just says "placed for collection". 3) Collection- I have a balance of just over $200 that I want to pay, but I want to see how I can successfully pay this amount while getting this collection off. I have heard of getting a "pay to delete" agreement. Do I call this creditor and literally request a "pay to delete agreement"? I am just starting my family and want to get a home soon. I really messed up my credit during my younger years, and now I am desperately trying to get everything fixed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!