Question

JRD761

How hard is it to get a mobile home loan?
I'm looking at purchasing a mobile home. I'm 23 years old, 689 credit score (with nothing negative at all on my credit. $26k limit, using $5k plus my $30k auto loan, and I make around $60k per year).

I'm looking for a mobile home loan of around $80k. I was pre-approved for this ammount 2 years ago when I was making less money, but I believe it was for a "single family house" only. Is it harder to get a loan for a mobile home?

Most Helpful Response

Mobile home loans

It is much harder.  Most banks won't give a loan for a mobile home even if it meats HUD and VA standards.  Wells fargo will if you own the land and it meats VA and Hud requirements.