Question

Starline87

How Good Is My Credit Score?
I Never purchase a credit card ever in my life and I am working Part-Time. I just did my Tax Returns for the First Time.

Sounds like a Thin File so no Score

A "Thin File" means that you have very little information in your file. so there is nothing to base your credit worthiness on.  You need to start building credit.  The articles here on CK and other sites can teach you a lot. Take the time to learn it!  You have the distinct oppurtunity to get off on the right foot. You can learn how to manage your credit before you get into trouble like so many of us did.  Your credit score is THE Most important number in your financial life. It determines everything for the interest rates you pay, not only on Credit cards and loans, But insurance and the biggy, Mortgages, Where 1% difference can mean tens of Thousands of dollars over the life of a 30 years note.  

I suggest you get started with a secured credit card.  Look up the articles to learn about them. Open a Savings account with your local Credit Union and start building your credit.

And Remember: Your credit score isn't about how much money you have, its about how well you manage it.