Question

sabrelion

how good are credit repair company to fix your credit scores
well some companies claim they can improve your scores,can we trust them plus send money to them fix it.

Most Helpful Response

Credit Repair Companies...

My wife and I use and I work for Lexington Law Firm. Results speak for themselves: https://www.lexingtonlaw.com/credit-repair-services/results.html

Pretty simply they work to remove negative history off your reports and analyze the other factors that help your score. I guess you could do this yourself just like you could change your own oil instead of taking your car to a mechanic.

If you want  BETTER credit and are SERIOUS about fixing your credit give me a call.

I'd love to talk to you!  Call Me:  1-(855) 255-3410  Extension 11395.    Ask for Robert Kinghorn    :)

credit repair company

I used emmediate repair solutions and I was wondering how effective are they and how long did it take for them to help anyone

MsCfaith

So how effective and how long did it take tpo help?