Question

Molly82390

How fast will my credit score go up when my collections were disputed?
I had to go to counseling when I was 17. I'm now 22, but my bills for this went into collections. They went into for each session, so it shows I have 8 bills in collections. I just paid them all off and ws told I can dispute them to get them completely removed from my credit report. My score now is a 618. How long before my score will go up? And how much do you think it will affect my score?

dispute misconseption

A DISPUTE ONLY CHANGES YOUR CREDIT SCORE IF THE DISPUTE YOU FILED GOES BEYOND THE THIRTY DAY ALOTED TIME FOR THE CREDITOR TO RESPOND TO THIS FILING BY YOU.IF IT IS NOT CONFIRMED AS A DEBT YOU OWE BY THE CREDITOR  IT SHOULD BE REMOVED.NOTE IS BETTER TO MAIL YOUR DISPUTE "CERTIFED" TO HAVE PROOF OF YOUR  COMPLAINTS TIME OF FILING.SOMETIMES THEY (THE CREDITOR) RESPONDS ELECTRONIC TO THIS IF YOU SUBMIT IT THAT WAY.THIS ELEMINATES THAT AND FORCES A WRITTEN RESPONCE.