Question

serenity2018

how exactly does a credit card work?
I do not have an income but my boyfriend is going to give me money to pay a credit card each month, if I get one to gain my credit up. So what would be a good credit card for me? im unemployed, and no income. And, what credit card company would be the cheapest monthly payments and I get a lot of money??? I don't know how credit cards work view been told I barrow money from a credit card company and I gotta pay all that money back is that true????

Before even getting a credit card, you need to know how credit works and can learn by reading the articles here.  Basically, when you use a credit card, it is like borrowing money for the item you purchase and you definitely have to pay it back.  I will advise you to not get a credit card until after you have a job and can pay for it yourself.  That is best for your own credit score.