Question

Price4x4

How does interest work with Chase Freedom on larger purchases you plan to use Blueprint to pay off?
If making a large purchase using the Chase Freedom and using the Blueprint Split Pay to pay the balance off over a year, do you pay interest on the total amount of the initial purchase or on the balance if you in a sense make a "down payment" for your initial payment? For example if I make a purchase for $1,500 and once it posts to my account the initial payment I make is $750 and I want to pay off the remaining $750 over 12 months with the Blueprint. Will I pay interest on the whole $1,500 or only on the remaining balance of $750?

Call the customer service number on the back of your card and ask them.  :)