Question

4Whisper3

How does interest free affect the calculation of my score?
When Walmart raised my limit I was offered 6,12,18 months interest free depending on how much I spent. I figured I could have it paid in half that time. How does the interest free figure in, if at all?

It doesn't. Credit limit does.

The big thing in your credit score is how well you use the available credit and how well you repay it.  I have three cards with a 19.99% interest rate and one with a 12.99% rate.  The total of credit limits  now is $16,100 and I have total charges I'm working on getting paid in full of a bit over $2500.  Right now my score is 703, and it hasn't changed in months.  Not a problem.

I would suggest your taking the time to read the articles on this site so you can get a better grasp of what does help your credit score.  After all, the topic is not taught in schools but good credit is virtually essential in today's society.  And teaching about credit is what this site was created for.