Question

Posted in Banking

rsonightshade

how does credit karma get the information to state my savings accounts
I have never put in any banking information so i am concerned that Credit Karma has this info

Do you have credit cards through your banking institution? If so, I wonder if you maybe loaded the bank information vs the credit card information or the system just pulled both off of whatever bank/cc information your provided? What I'm saying is the accounts could be linked on the bank side, that's how CK may have pulled this information.

Otherwise, you could be misreading the site as the previous poster mentioned.

You mean "My Savings" ?

Go to your account and click on the "My Savings" notation.  It is just an estimate of what the site says you could save if you transferred the balances on your current credit cards to the ones listed.  But it's not a guarantee you would get them.

It's not your banking information, fortunately.