Question

Sennn

How does adding a authorized user to my credit card affect my score?
If i add someone as an authorized user to my credit card, can their bad credit affect my credit score in a negative way as well? Or is it just one sided?

If they have bad credit

Why would you want to add them to your account?  What guarantee do you have that they will pay their part of the debt? 

I understand wanting to help someone out, but as i see it, this is asking for trouble.  

Helping out a child or sibling that is just getting started with credit is one thing, but once they have established credit, good or bad, you're better off letting them deal with their own mess. Just my opion.