Question

tii4480

How does a person place a comment into their credit File? In my case, Re: Court Judgement.
The state where I live does not notify defendants of any pending issues. In my case the claim was correct but I didn't know it existed or that it had been sent to the court, etc. When I received the judgement I wrote a check the same day. Our monthly cell phone bill is bigger so why wouldn't I just pay it like a regular past-due account?

Again, how can I put a letter on file. That's all that can be done at this point I believe.

You need to contact the credit bureau about it. The record will stay on your report for 7 years, though. There's nothing you can do about that.