Question

jlynne70

How does a court judgement appear on my credit report
If I am making payments towards the court judgement will it show on my report as a bad thing to where I can't buy a home?

The judgement will show as a matter of publlic record on your credit report.  It means a creditor was not receiving the payments you owed so he took the case to court and was awarded the judgement.  Right now, and until the judgement is fully satisfied and drops off your credit report, you may not be able to buy a home.  Take the time to get this resolved before trying for a home loan.