Question

jmufb24

How do you up your scored if you dont qualify for any credit cards?``
Credit Kharma tells me I qualify, but when I apply I continue to get denied.

Credit Karma doesn't make the recommendations but the sponsors (who pay for this site so we can use it for free) do so on partial information provided by the credit bureaus.  If you have not already done so, please take the time to read the articles provided by this site since teaching about credit is the reason Credit Karma is here. You likely will have to begin with a secured credit card, which is well covered in the articles.  I found them very helpful.