Question

KNooms

How do you stop automatic credit increases on credit cards?
My credit score is dropping because credit companies are "automatically" increasing my limits for being in good standing and paying on time, but I did not request increases.

the CLI's should not cause your credit score to drop.   I would guess something else is the cause.

Yes. I'd advise to keep the increased limit. It will not only increase your credit score but help keep your utilization low, which helps keep your score afloat and I good standing.

Active negative causes to your credit score can be hard inquires, high utilization, and of course late payments.