Question

bcg72766

How do you raise your Credit Score?
What Is the best option for raising your credit score after you have paid most of your credit cards

The articles on this site are specifically written to help teach people how to manage their credit and improve their credit score.  There are also very helpful interactive financial tools to use.  I did take the time to read and practice and now have a very good credit score.  I even bought a new car last summer and that was a first for me!!  I'm retired and on a fixed income but living a far better life than before because of the knowledge obtained from this site!

Pay all of your credit cards, not "most".