Question

johnnystate

how do you raise a credit score when you cant purchase anything because the wife says no
need to raise my credit score in order to but a house but everytime i try to put something little on the to even try to help my wife cusses me and says no we have to save our money. I have a car loan and credit card but my credit dropped 3 points in two months and everyting is electronically withdrawn on pay day. i just dont know what to do!!!

If you don't have any debt on your card now, use it as a tool. Swap out your regular spending (i.e. groceries, office supplies, or whatever else) from your debit card to your credit card. 

You don't need to buy anything big or something out of the ordinary just to build your credit. You can do it in very natural ways. I would suggest if you are going to try this method, you get a cashback or some sort of reward program. There's no point in spending these days without trying to get something back for yourself.

google dave ramsey,   good luck.   you can do it on your own without compaies like credit pro

She's somewhat truthful about the matter....... Save your money for a good down payment. Conventional loans require about 5%-10% down of the total loan value. An FHA loan is about 3% down. This doesn't include closing costs, which is also expensive.  At this point it would be smart to reduce your debt to income ratio. This will help you get the most for your money. Also give these guys a call

1  877  235  0324 Credit Pro's and ask about their prefered mortgage lender program......